IntroductionNansan Dori Shotengai
The shotengai (local shop-owner’s) association, which was founded in the 1950s, marked its 60th anniversary in 2010.
The association has more than 100 members and follows a path bridging Namba Station to Nipponbashi Shotengai in the Minami area.
The shotengai developed with a focus on business and home furniture, but now it has a variety of stores ranging from restaurants to mobile phone shops.
It is a convenient shotengai which anyone who walks from Shinsaibashi / Dotonbori to Nipponbashi / Tsutenkaku in the Minami area will pass through.
The shotengai has teamed up with the Minami City Development Network and is working on the revitalization of the Minami area.
We hope you visit the Nansan Dori Shotengai !
- 3 min walk from Nankai line “Namba Station”.
- 3 min walk from Subway Midosuji line / Subway Sennichimae line “Namba Station”.
- 5 min walk from Subway Sakaisuji line / Subway Sennichimae line / Kintetsu line “Nipponbashi Station”.
- 15 min walk from JR / Hansin Namba line / Subway Yotsubashi line “Namba Station”.
- Close to expressway bus terminal (Swissotel Nankai Osaka 5F).
- 15 min walk from Minatomachi expressway bus terminal (OCAT).
- About 10 min from Hanshin Expressway Dotonbori Exit / Namba Exit / Yuhigaoka Exit.
- 30 min by limited express “Rapit” from Kansai International Airport to Nankai Namba Station.
- About 25 min by airport limousine bus from Osaka Airport.